Pink Fire Pointer Take a Chance!

Take a Chance!

I've been thinking a lot about Daddy today...more than on my normal days. I remember the first camping trip he took me on when I was 5 yrs old. I remember the tent leaking because it was pouring rain unexpectedly...I remember Daddy keeping me close to him in the center of the tent so that I didn't get wet or touch the sides...I also remember the movie hall. We watched an OLD movie. It was called Feet First. The only thing I remember about it is that at the end, the man was hanging onto the ledge of a window in a big city. He was screaming frantically because he feared he'd plunge to his death if he lost his grip or let go. A passer-by came along and looked at him like he was an idiot. The man, bewildered, looked down and realized his feet were only 3ft from the sidewalk. Reminds me of myself sometimes...just hanging on and hanging on...fearing to let go...when in reality if I'd just let go, everything would be fine. The fear of letting go keeps us hanging on for dear life! We freak out and get in a panic...making things worse on ourselves...sometimes we just have to take a chance and let go...and let love catch us ♥